How to start a blog?
All the resources you need to start a blog. Join me as I walk you right from the planning process, through writing your first few articles.
Before you start Blogging
So you want to create a blog, huh?
No matter what the objective is, I extend a warm welcome to the blogosphere. It takes exceptional determination, and a bit of courage, to take the first step. You have done the right thing in sharing your world, your expertise and your passion with us. I appreciate you for that. Thank you.
As you take this step, it is natural to be a little afraid of the tomorrow.
- How will ideas come to you? After your initial thoughts would you really have anything to write about? Any blog seems to have hundreds, or thousands of posts. How will you even achieve that?
- There are already tonnes of websites covering the same topic. How can you be any different? Will you get people to read about what you have to say?
- You hear about plenty of abbreviations, and wild words used time and again. All that learning is difficult and you may not be able to make it through
Don’t be afraid. Ever. Blogging is easy.
Do not worry about your background, do not worry about what is going to happen tomorrow, and do not worry that you may not understand today.
Focus on your passion. Focus on what you want to say. You really want to share that with us, and that’s your first strong selling point.
Start sharing through your blog. Rest will follow.
As you may have guessed it by now, this page is dedicated to newbie bloggers. You will find all the information that you need to start a blog, and maintain it through the initial weeks.
In various sections, we see how to organize a plan and mould it into a blog, things to know before starting everything, how and where to blog, what to blog, and finally, how to make money online through blogging.
Let’s get the party started.
Set Everything Up
Unleash Your Creativity
- Put your ideas on paper
- Writing tools
- Go visual
- Connect with other bloggers
- Connect with users
- Popularize your blog
Learn about writing
- Choose your headlines
- Revisit content copy
- Revisit once more..
Plan long term
- Take stock of blog statistics
- Build lists
- Become a content powerhouse